Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm back!

Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last post. I haven't been cooking in school at all until just last week, so I haven't been incredibly inspired. Right now, i'm in Meat and Seafood Identification and Fabrication, so i'm finally cooking real stuff every day. The first week we did all sorts of seafood breakdown, and now we're on poultry. Pig, lamb and beef have yet to come. This class definitely promises some interesting stuff.

In other news, I have another blog, this one with my own personal restaurant reviews. It's not exactly reviews per se; i'm doing it as a record of the aspects that I like and don't like about restaurants. It will be kind of opinionated, and not horribly exciting, but I guess if you want to know what a chef-to-be thinks about a certain place, then you're right on.

Check it out:
http://therestaurantspectrum.blogspot.com/

I've got some good food items coming up. Right below you'll see a few things with shellfish, and I have striped bass I'll break down in the next few days, so check in every now and then!

1 comment:

Max Dean said...

bacon a donut???

is that an anti-hippie donut?